Cold callers, spam, con calls - GAH

The sheer hatred I have for these people and companies knows no bounds.

Today alone:
- chap at the front door wanting to know if he could quote me for a new conservatory
- endless emails (thankfully mainly filtered by the excellent Gmail) and tweets offering me free iPhones and medication
- telephone call on my landline saying I could be entitled to thousands of pounds back on a "mortgage, credit card or debit card" (thanks for being so specific, guys) - all I had to do was press '5' and enter my personal details and account numbers

It has got to stop.

The only consolation is that I do seem to have won 15 million euros on a lottery. All I've got to do is reply to a Mr Smith in Italy.... oh wait. *#*^^*#

DEATH TO SPAMMERS! Phew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!